Amazing street food in Pakistan – Lahore
Lahore is known for its vibrant food culture, and there are many amazing street food options to try. Here are some of the must-try street foods in Lahore:
- Seekh Kebab: Seekh Kebabs are made from minced meat, seasoned with spices and grilled on skewers. They are often served with mint chutney, naan bread, and onions.
- Gol Gappay: Gol Gappay, also known as pani puri, are small crispy shells filled with a spicy mixture of chickpeas, potatoes, and tamarind chutney. They are then dipped in a tangy, mint-flavored water before eating.
- Nihari: Nihari is a slow-cooked meat stew that originated in the Mughal era. It is typically made from beef or lamb and served with naan bread.
- Chana Chaat: Chana Chaat is a popular snack made from boiled chickpeas mixed with spices, chutneys, and onions. It’s a healthy and flavorful snack that’s perfect for those on the go.
- Lassi: Lassi is a refreshing yogurt-based drink that is a popular summer beverage in Lahore. It is often flavored with fruit, such as mango or strawberry, and sweetened with sugar.
These are just a few of the many amazing street food options in Lahore. Be sure to explore the city’s bustling food markets and try as many dishes as possible.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
You must sign in to vote